Workplacement Injury Reporting Procedure

Note: Workers Compensation Board (WCB) Forms E1 and W1 have been amended to reflect the unique nature of student work placements. Please use these forms in the event of an injury to a student where the student requires medical treatment from a health care professional and/or will be unable to continue work. Contact WCB Claims Department at 1-800-667-7590 if you have any questions regarding the E1 & W1 forms.

When a student is injured in the work place while participating in a work-based learning opportunity:

In addition, a report should be filed with Marsh Canada and copies of the insurance form should be kept at the school and division offices. The School Incident Report Form for Insurance Purposes can be accessed on the Saskatchewan School Boards' Association website.